MAYLAND AG, based in Düsseldorf, is a corporate finance advisory firm specializing in Mergers & Acquisitions. Our clients include national and international companies as well as financial investors. As entrepreneurial partners, we support our clients in sell and buy side transactions as well as equity and debt financing solutions.
To strengthen our team we are currently looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions.
As part of your job you will work on exciting projects from the very beginning and gain a comprehensive insight into different transactions. You can expect varied tasks working in a dynamic team. An open atmosphere and flat hierarchies lead to short decision-making processes and the realization of mutual objectives.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Execution of market, industry and competitor analyses
- Supporting analysis and valuation of companies
- Identification of potential investors and targets
- Preparation of management presentations and meetings
The job is interesting and challenging, therefore we expect following qualifications:
- Business-related studies in a higher semester with focus on Corporate Finance / M&A
- Strong analytical skills and interdisciplinary mindset
- Team player with open-minded and communicative nature
- Independent and committed way of working
- Fluency in German and English (verbal and written)
- Confident command of MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
We are looking forward to your application!